Dear Parents & Guardians,
Welcome this this week’s newsletter,
BOOK-LISTS – We have updated the website with the booklists and you can find them in the DOWNLOADS SECTION of the website.
PARENTS AND TODDLERS last morning of this school year will take place in the parent’s room tomorrow morning usual time.
SCHOOL CLOSURES – School will close on Thursday 30th at 12.00hrs. We will re-open on September 1st.
ENROLMENTS – Final Call – Please inform us ASAP if you are leaving Canalway ETNS – not informing us has a huge impact on our recruitments over the coming months. Thanks.
– Book sale: One last PA event for the end of the year, Tuesday 28th of May from 1pm in the parents room, we are going to have book sale. Come along and buy a book and have a cuppa, we’d love to see you there. (Note: please do not bring any books! We don’t need any more!)
– After-school activities: the schedule for next year is being worked on at the moment and unfortunately it will not be possible to run any activities at 1:10pm. There will be activities each day from 2:15-3:15pm. Further information about the Autumn schedule will be sent out at a later date.
– Get involved! There will be a general meeting of the Parents Association in September, when the new committee will be selected. All parents/guardians of current students are entitled to be on the committee. (If there a lot of people interested, we will hold an election.) Any parent who would like to be part of the fun should watch out for that date, and come along that evening!
– A GREAT BIG THANK YOU! The committee would like to thank all of you for your time this year, both to all parents who volunteered their time and energy to arranging events and working on the school, and to those who showed up and made those events as fun and memorable as they were. Roll on next year!
– The after-school committee would like to thank all the after-school volunteers for giving their time so generously during the year. Anyone who would like to help out next year is welcome to contact the committee at [email protected].
Enjoy the weekend,