Enrolments will be open in October 2023 for 2024/25 Junior Infants class.
For all other enrolments contact [email protected]
Join our mailing list if you want, and we will send you an email a few weeks before hand, reminding you to enrol your child between the dates Oct 1st to Oct 31st.
To enrol your child in classes from senior infants to sixth class, please contact our office directly [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: Families who have submitted enrolment applications for their children before 01.02.2020 will be offered places on the basis of our Pre-01.02.2020 Enrolment Policy. If you are on our lists you shall be offered places on a first come first served basis.
Our enrolment policy for school year 2021 and beyond policy can be downloaded here.
Our new enrolment policy from 01.09.2020 reflects The Minister for Education’s signing of the Admissions to School Act 2018
The main changes in our enrolment procedure are as follows:
- We do not operate waiting lists any more.
- We will accept enrolments from Oct 1st to Oct 31st in the year prior to your child starting school. You can enrol above, or you can call in for a form.
We will offer places as follows:
- If there is a waiting list from pre-01.02.2020, we will offer to that list next, on a first come first served basis.
- Children who are 4 yrs old before December 31st of the year prior to them starting school, on a lottery basis.
- All other children on a lottery basis.